Need help getting your digital marketing off the ground? Or ready to take it to the next level? I work with established brands and companies, who are pretty darn good at marketing…but just need some help to take it to the next level.
More specifically, I help clients:
- Create an online marketing strategy to get them up and running
- Use webinar marketing to generate revenue and sales leads (my specialty)
- Improve conversion rates of email, social, and paid advertising campaigns – or get them going
- Target highly qualified prospects on Facebook with their first campaigns
- Engage customers and prospects with SMS (text message marketing)
- Plan content marketing strategies to increase search engine rankings
- Optimize landing pages and email campaigns, or help with the plan to get them started
- Implement an email sales funnel, from lead generation to sales, and retention
- Engage customers with onboarding and retention campaigns
My realm is strategy. I’m not an agency. I’m a one woman show. I don’t subcontract work. I work 1:1 with select corporate clients to address specific goals and situations.
I don’t believe in unnecessary retainers.
I will help train your team to carry out the strategies we create – I believe in making my clients self sufficient to continue running their business or hiring help to carry out the plan (hey, interns have a much cheaper hourly rate than I do!).
Who I Work With
I work with established brands and companies that are darn good marketers – but need a little help in the digital marketing world.
I work with local Orlando businesses.
I work with small business and entrepreneurs who have seen initial success with their marketing and have bench mark data and a clear, measurable objective.
Working With Me
It’s important to know, I am selective about my clients. If it’s not a good fit – I’ll tell you right away.
I work with only one consulting client at a time – as I also have a full time job as the Marketing and Sales Director at SimpleK12 – it is my playground.
It’s where I learn all of my techniques, put things into practice, study and analyze results, and grow a business.
If you’re interested in working with me on a consulting project, please book a discovery call today.
We will discuss the scope of your project, and I can provide you with a quote.
For Getting-Started Entrepreneurs & Small Business
If you (or your business) aren’t ready for a full blown consulting project… I offer some “getting started” coaching packages that are great for small business and entrepreneurs.
Delivered online, this is your opportunity to work privately with me, get your questions answered and start to formulate your strategies.
The program includes live video conference coaching sessions (Skype) with email follow up with action items, summaries, and plans.
The meeting topic is up to you, but some ideas would include…
- Setting up your first Facebook advertising campaigns
- Implementing a webinar – tips, tricks, and strategies
- Building your brand online
- Creating an opt-in offer to grow your email list
- Identifying your next digital product
- Starting an SMS Text Message Marketing program
- Managing and motivating a marketing department
I’ve presented to 1,000s of people around the country – from small intimate groups, to large auditoriums with 2,000+ people and standing room only. The only thing that excites me more than digital marketing… is having the opportunity to share my digital marketing successes (and failures) through engaging, dynamic presentations.
To read the full details on speaking services, and to book me for your next event, learn more here.